a selection of fine women's shoes at the cheapest prices online

Your Questions About High Heels For Cheap

or copy the link

Lizzie Your Questions About High Heels For Cheap

Lizzie asks…

Where to find cute silver high heels? Cheap?

My dress is a cantaloupe color with silve jewels so I need silve heels!! I want them to be under $50??

lizzyrose cropped Your Questions About High Heels For Cheap

Our pick of the answers:

If you have a DSW nearby they have great name brand should…my sister got a pair of guess heels for $20 on clearance!

Donna Your Questions About High Heels For Cheap

Donna asks…

Something like high heels?

As a tomboy and a petite, I do not want to wear high heels! They’re too flashy for my D:

Is there anything else like it that’s cheap? All the shoes I have right now are skate shoes
*me not my. Curses I hate spelling errors, lol.

lizzyrose cropped Your Questions About High Heels For Cheap

Our pick of the answers:

Depends on what kind of look you are going for and where you plan to wear it.

If you see high heels as sex appeal try:
strappy sandals, shoes with pointed toe, peep-toes, wedges or knee high/over knee leather boots or opt for shoes in a bright color like red, pink or coral.

If you want to add height in a casual outfit, try wedge sneakers.


Tip: Style them like ankle booties. (tucked under skinnies, worn over flared jeans, worn with shorter hemmed (above the knee or shorter) casual skirts, shorts or casual dresses).

Or look for shoes that has a “low vamp” which are shoes that cover less of the foot. Ballet flats is an example of low vamp shoes, sandals with thin straps and shoes with open toe as well. Loafers, oxford, sneakers, sperrys are high vamps. They can make you look shorter if you dont know what you are doing – which is the opposite end of high heels.
Pointed toe shoes and shoes that blends with your skin, hosiery or buttoms also give an elongating effect.

If you want shoes to wear for special occassions or parties. Try pointed toe ballet flats or wedge pumps, patent ballet flats or “d’orsay” (doesnt cover the center) flats or d’orsay wedge pumps.



Hope this helped!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Content Protected Using Blog Protector By: PcDrome.